That person who you want to punch in the face.

Options
recoveryjunky
recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
SO I went to laser tag as a group today. There were a couple people who I didn't know and one of them was such a feminist (in a bad way), she had no sense of humor and judged she everything that I said. After trying to talk to her (and her staring at me, blowing me off then starting to talk to someone else) the thing that bugged me the most happened:

I'm fat and tall. I'm don't feel very feminine most of the time because of the fat and my height. I'll take anything dainty that I can get. The laser tag place had a smoke machine and I have wimpy lungs (I usually get pneumonia a couple times per year). The smoke bugged my lungs and I said I didn't want to play another game because I have "wimpy, gimpy, girly lungs". She literally went off on my about how people like me are setting women back and how SHE has girly lungs and they're just fine ("I'm PROUD of MY girly lungs!"). It went on for about five minutes before she stopped. I stared at her for about 15 seconds shaking my head and answered "ok?" and started talking to better people.

Seriously? It really bugged me.

Replies

• dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    She sounds like a bitter, miserable feminazi B
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    What a douche!
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nothing a punch to the face wouldn't fix... isn't that what this post is about?
  • recoveryjunky
    recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    right? lol
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I probably would have told her.. It must have been the push up bra I wear to attract men thats f***ing up my lungs, but as she's already burned hers she's probably good to keep on going. :bigsmile:
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Laser tag rocks. That woman does not. YOu know what, you can be both a feminine woman and a feminist woman without being a total CV NT about it.

She was totally worthy of a throat punch, if only to shut her up.

Sorry that Laser Tag was tough on your lungs and that you had to deal with such close minded hate. Hope your next experience is better.
  • GreenEyes_822
    GreenEyes_822 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would've aimed that punch in the throat, not the face LOL
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I would've aimed that punch in the throat, not the face LOL

QFT
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I would have at least told her to STFU
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Show her how a girl can punch and ask her if it was hard enough for a girl.