What are you eating?

Options
Add me as a friend please. Looking to view your food diary for more food options!! We’re in this together guys. If you’re on here that’s already one step in the right direction!!

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My breakfast was pretty delicious this morning. Choc-PB protein oats with a banana sliced into it.

My diary is open.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Today I'm planning to eat a whole lot of smoked oysters because in my family they're a holiday food and I've been really craving them now that it's December. But I bought them on impulse from the grocery store, and now I need to adjust my pre-logged diary to make room for them. And thai red coconut curry with butternut squash, red pepper, and green beans for dinner. Nom.

My diary is open but tends to be pretty messy and with holes here and there. I also IF and have a large dinner (800-1000 calories) every day, so not helpful for anyone who eats multiple 300-400 calorie meals per day.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I don't have an open diary but I ate an egg, cheese, fakin bacon crossiont with a Starbucks double shot protien coffee.

Kinda higher calorie but I only eat brunch and dinner so I get a little bit more calories for each:)
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I share! Anyone who wants to follow is welcome. Now and then I do the quick add thing, generally for large meals out/for special occasions when I'm not counting exact amounts. Just assume those adds are not healthy foods. 😂