Meal Replacement Shakes

Options
ftsolk
ftsolk Posts: 202 Member
I'm asking this on behalf of my mom. She works a night shift and often doesn't have a chance to eat a meal during her 8-9 hour work shift. Since it's easier to take sips of a shake that she keeps in one of her Hydroflask drinking thermoses than it is to eat some chicken and brown rice, she figures a meal replacement shake is ideal.

A few caveats:
  • She cannot have dairy/whey or eggs.
  • She is not a fan of vanilla or chocolate flavors. Something like Vanilla Caramel or Cookies and Cream, however, is fine
  • She doesn't just want protein powder. She wants a full meal replacement shake.
  • She wants a powder that she can mix up herself.
  • She doesn't want to spend a ton of money [Note, I am aware that meal replacement shakes are pricey. I have not been able to convince her of this, but please try to humor me here]
  • Bonus if it is sold in inexpensive single-serving pouches so she can try before she commits to a jumbo tub.

Personally, I'm content with my Trader Joe's Vanilla Pea Protein powder, but I figured someone here would probably be more help to her than I am.

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Look at spirutein. They have different formulas and flavors, some sold in single packets.