No one in my house believes in me

Options
2»

Replies

• BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    What often brings about the downfall of my goals is people who justify my bad decisions by saying I "deserve" it, or that I should "treat myself"--which are similar lines to those who say "you only live once".

I also hate the idea of 'cheating' on a diet--which is basically what people are enabling me (and you) to do--because for me cheating digs a hole so deep I can't dig myself out of it. What's why I've never tried 'cheat days'. I do, of course, envy those who can cheat and get right back on track.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    When they all see you looking fit and handsome, then they will believe in you! Keep going, you can do this.
  • coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 132 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Sucks when peiple2 in ur own house get offended when u meal prep or dont wanna eat the junk food.. they say u only live once dumb *kitten*.. im like exactly i wanna live for a while.. im a be 37 years old december 18th and i wanna be fit and i wanna find someone who lives tue life style and fiinally aet
    Settle down.. any one have similar issuses with peole in ur house or around u that dont believe in u ??

Just wondering, at 37 why are you still not living on your own? If I had people calling me names and pulling me down I'd be out of there. Being independent would also help with your other goal of finding someone to settle down with. It wouldn't mean you don't love your family, it would mean you're a grownup taking charge of your own life.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You keep doing you.
    Sure, you only live once, but what's the point if you're miserable in your body??
    If getting healthy is what you want to do... keep it up and let their negativity roll off your back.