Tell us what’s attractive about “him” or “her”....

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    She's kind of a *kitten* and I dig it

Meow.

Nice... How's your roar?

Insert Katy Perry gif here.

Insert Alf gif.... And hoping you're not too young for that lol
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    the way she rocks those pajama pants in public

especially when she sprays them with febreze first.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

that's an actual thing. i seen it first hand like 3 times in the last 5 years. i'd love to take an anonymoose poll here and ask how many of the mfp ladies would admit to it or not. like i can already tell which ones do it but im curious about overall stats too.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

that's an actual thing. i seen it first hand like 3 times in the last 5 years. i'd love to take an anonymoose poll here and ask how many of the mfp ladies would admit to it or not. like i can already tell which ones do it but im curious about overall stats too.

I just use that axe stuff
  • iMago
    Options

I just use that axe stuff

i actually love that Axe body wash, Snake Peel. its the best exfoliating scrub in the history of the universe idc what anyone says. plus people make fun of Axe but i mean the same company owns Dove so...
    Options

Well, I can speak for myself and tell you that I have never done this. I don't use febreze type sprays at all. I use scented candles for my home and those in wash scented beads for my clothes. If your clothes need febreze... they just need to be washed asap.
  • iMago
    Options

Well, I can speak for myself and tell you that I have never done this. I don't use febreze type sprays at all. I use scented candles for my home and those in wash scented beads for my clothes. If your clothes need febreze... they just need to be washed asap.

EXACTLY what someone who sprays their leggings with febreze would say!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    He gets out of bed and makes me breakfast when he could easily stay in a warm, comfy bed. When I have storm duty, he gets up at 3:30 am to make sure the driveway is plowed and my car is cleared off and warm. He makes me lunch sometimes and writes love notes on the napkins. If he sees that I have had a stressful day, he runs me a bubble bath, gives me a glass of wine and tells me he will make dinner. 15 years and his kindness still surprises me.

He sounds amazing! Where can a gal find a guy like this??? Asking for a friend.

Start at Debra K Googins' house and if he's not there, he's probably running errands for her or building her a spa in the backyard.

I said a man LIKE that. NOT her man!

Please don't yell at me I am very soft and sensitive

I've seen ur comments on various forums. I seriously doubt that ur sensitive. You seem quite sarcastic at times. :trollface: I can dig it.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options

I NEVER wash my underpants anymore. A little spray and they smell like a mountain in New Jersey.
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    He gets out of bed and makes me breakfast when he could easily stay in a warm, comfy bed. When I have storm duty, he gets up at 3:30 am to make sure the driveway is plowed and my car is cleared off and warm. He makes me lunch sometimes and writes love notes on the napkins. If he sees that I have had a stressful day, he runs me a bubble bath, gives me a glass of wine and tells me he will make dinner. 15 years and his kindness still surprises me.

Start at Debra K Googins' house and if he's not there, he's probably running errands for her or building her a spa in the backyard.

But you haven't exactly laid out your intentions... Tbf

I intend to interrogate eerrr....interview him so that I can identify what qualities these type of men display even before getting to know them. Then, i'll use that data to start up my matchmaking business. :lol:
    Options

EXACTLY what someone who sprays their leggings with febreze would say!

:D okay.. fine, so you've figured out I say the opposite of what I mean... you're soooo smart and awesome and totally cool ;)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »

I NEVER wash my underpants anymore. A little spray and they smell like a mountain in New Jersey.

This is ANOTHER lie! OMG, you have bragged repeatedly about the fact that you have not owned underpants since graduating high school. DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL STUPID?
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    His smile. his beard. His laugh. His voice. His intellect. His everything.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    crampus1 wrote: »

This is ANOTHER lie! OMG, you have bragged repeatedly about the fact that you have not owned underpants since graduating high school. DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL STUPID?

That’s still true. They are actually my conquests underpants. But I own them now. Stealers keepers!
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Real question, why would you frebreeze ANYTHING when you could CLEAN/WASH it and not just SCENT it?

Apologies for the caps but I am just bewildered.
  • Cutemesoon
    Options

Please don't yell at me I am very soft and sensitive

I've seen ur comments on various forums. I seriously doubt that ur sensitive. You seem quite sarcastic at times. :trollface: I can dig it.

You don't dig it how I like it

EmbellishedDiligentHedgehog-size_restricted.gif
  • iMago
    Options

Real question, why would you frebreeze ANYTHING when you could CLEAN/WASH it and not just SCENT it?

im still acquainted with two of the girls i saw do this. i didn't then and still haven't asked about it though. i figure there's certain things in life you really just gotta pretend didn't happen.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

im still acquainted with two of the girls i saw do this. i didn't then and still haven't asked about it though. i figure there's certain things in life you really just gotta pretend didn't happen.

We need a poll.

I’ll wait.