Friends, food & weight loss :)

Options
Hi everyone!
I’m looking for friends that can help motivate me and give me good tips to healthy eating! I’m learning how to cook and have healthier meals in my household. I’m looking for friends, because I love seeing people’s success stories and following them along the way. I’m still new at this, but let’s be friends & share recipes 🥰 I will hit my goal weight one day with the amazing motivation of you beautiful people 😊

Replies

• FloridaFatty345
    FloridaFatty345 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You got this, girl! I just started a few days ago and all is going good. Let’s keep each other supported! 🙏👍
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The title sounds like a book title that I’d be down to read..! :lol:

I’ll definitely add ya!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I’m looking for friends that can help motivate me and give me good tips to healthy eating! I’m learning how to cook and have healthier meals in my household. I’m looking for friends, because I love seeing people’s success stories and following them along the way. I’m still new at this, but let’s be friends & share recipes 🥰 I will hit my goal weight one day with the amazing motivation of you beautiful people 😊

Learning and getting accustomed to cooking at home is huge, when it comes to losing weight. It's even more important if money is a consideration (for most people it is). I'm working on a success story, I can do motivation. Most of my cooking at home is simple one-step stuff, but I might have some hacks to share.
    I'll send you a request.
  • anabernice
    anabernice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started I can never manage to stay on track so super nervous but excited!