lose thigh fats

Options
So I've been doing exercises like Jillian Michael's killer buns and thighs, cardio (running on the treadmill) and a few other thigh and butt toning exercises with weights but I feel like it's not helping? I'm not fat, actually, im 99lbs but my thighs are huge ans flabby. Any advice?

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, but you can lose fat all over, including your thighs. Though at 99 pounds I'm unsure how huge any of your body parts could be.
  • LeanneGoingThin
    LeanneGoingThin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce sweetie.

Surely your thighs will look better with some muscle, but to build muscle it's also important to eat enough protein and actually a surplus of calories for maximum gain. The muscle will make them less flabby, but it might also make them bigger.

I doubt your thighs are huge and flabby if you weigh 99lbs. Maybe it's just a matter of accepting your body. :) If not, then study the role of diet in muscle building.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    1335555537919.jpg
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    1335555537919.jpg

oh defmut, you so funny ::laugh::

but seriously, go eat a cheese burger or something. I dont think 99 lbs is a healthy weight for anyone, unless you're like a midget. And build some muscles. ;) good luck.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    squat

dead lift

eat.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce but you're 99lbs, I doubt your thighs are "flabby"

It's all about reducing all over body fat but unless you are under 5ft tall, I don't think you need to do anymore of that.
  • dadzzz
    dadzzz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Try cycling I find it helps and able to work harder for longer.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    im 99lbs but my thighs are huge ans flabby.

Maybe your mirror is bent. That would give the illusion of you being huge and flabby.

Suggestion - follow a good, professional strength training program, not Jillian. Try NROLFW (google it).
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I dont know how tall you are but at 99 lb I sincerely doubt you have huge thighs. Although I should mention that women generally hold their most stubborn weight around their hips, the last to go. Whereas men hold it around their stomach. (center of gravity)