Need supportive FitnessPal friends ASAP!

Hey all!

This is my 2nd time giving MFP a try but this time I want to build a supportive community underneath me of MFP friends!

Little backstory-I am 2 years clean from heavy drug use. I abused substances for most of my life and hit rot bottom 2 years ago from an OD that kept me in the ICU/ER for weeks. Once I came out of being unresponsive I began the road to drug recovery.

However during that process I gained a lot of excess weight. It’s become unhealthy and I want to get ahead of this and fight for my fitness, because I don’t feel like me anymore. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin again.

Learning to love myself, to fight for my life, and get it back again.

Thanks and please add! 🖤

Replies

• seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Congratulations on being clean for 2 years and good luck with your next chapter in your life
  • roxxyo
    roxxyo Posts: 19 Member
    Congrats darling your over the difficult bit by getting clean if you could do that , then getting healthy is gonna be a cinch for you !!!! Add me im happy to be part of your support squad!!😎😎
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    You can do this!!! :)
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Just read this again, hope all is going well for you
  • 2O2OisMyYear
    2O2OisMyYear Posts: 27 Member
    Sent you a request
  • tinileak_x
    tinileak_x Posts: 8 Member
    Well done on two years that’s freekin awesome!! I’ve sent you over an add, I’m just starting out my journey on here too.
  • deb19692004
    deb19692004 Posts: 34 Member
    Congratulation that is a huge accomplishment!!! Send me a friend request if you would like :smiley:
  • Jadetwinkle
    Jadetwinkle Posts: 17 Member
    Congrats!!!! Way to go!!!! I just started back up again today... We got this!