Coconut & Almond No-Bake Balls
1 cup almond butter (unsweetened)
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 unsweetened shredded coconut
4 Tbsp. coconut milk
4 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 packet of stevia
Set aside a heaped tablespoon of the shredded coconut in a bowl.
Add all the other ingredients to a food processor and blend until nicely mixed together.
Now mold the mixture with your hands into bite sized balls, and roll them in the shredded coconut.
Place them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Is it just me, or do these look delicious?! I hope to be able to try them! If you have had them please share your feelings!
- All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 389.6K Introduce Yourself
- 43K Getting Started
- 259.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 175.3K Food and Nutrition
- 47.2K Recipes
- 232.1K Fitness and Exercise
- 359 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 73K Success Stories
- 152.4K Motivation and Support
- 7.7K Challenges
- 1.3K Debate Club
- 96.3K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.8K MyFitnessPal Information
- 22 News and Announcements
- 746 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 2K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions