And so it starts

Options
Hi
So I've had this app for few years but not used it in a very long time. At one stage I used it quite successfully and hoping to get back to that place.

I've recently come out of a 11 year relationship. Able to do things for me for the first time in a very long time, I want to get my confidence back and focus on my health for me and for my two boys.

I'm aiming for a mix of cleaner eating and kettlebells while still living a normal life. I do enjoy the gym but I'm not a gym fanatic. Could really do with some motivation to get me there.

would love some friends to watch their progress along the way because my news feed is currently quite depressing 🙈

Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Hi
    So I've had this app for few years but not used it in a very long time. At one stage I used it quite successfully and hoping to get back to that place.

I've recently come out of a 11 year relationship. Able to do things for me for the first time in a very long time, I want to get my confidence back and focus on my health for me and for my two boys.

I'm aiming for a mix of cleaner eating and kettlebells while still living a normal life. I do enjoy the gym but I'm not a gym fanatic. Could really do with some motivation to get me there.

would love some friends to watch their progress along the way because my news feed is currently quite depressing 🙈

Sounds like you're in the right place (both literally and mentally) for success! Cheers to you on your journey ahead. :-)
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Dont worry you will get there! :)