Is anyone using Beachbody?

Options
2»

Replies

• tmonty67
    tmonty67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sign up for the Beach Body on Demand, you'll have access to all their programs. I started with the 21 day fix. They piyo is good too. I modify follow the modifier a lot. Shaun T has a new program, early VIP access starts January 14. it will be able online in April. 20 minutes with a step. Ive been doing to preview workouts, lots of fun, easy to fit into a busy day.
  • jrhamm456
    jrhamm456 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use beach body and have BOD, I have done t25, insanity max 30, 21 day fix, p90x 3, I'm not great at them and have to modify most of the moves and hit pause a lot but I keep on trying.
  • msfarahdatoo
    msfarahdatoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I love bod - I have done a few rounds of 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, insanity max 30 and am now doing LIIFT4 - combined with spinning
    I have a group for support for bod- full disclosure I’m a “coach”- for the discounts on pre and post workout support not for pressure sales etc - if interested message me 😊
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    jrhamm456 wrote: »
    I use beach body and have BOD, I have done t25, insanity max 30, 21 day fix, p90x 3, I'm not great at them and have to modify most of the moves and hit pause a lot but I keep on trying.

I'm so glad you keep on going!
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 Saturday. I’d like to find some workout buddies on here.
  • brownidbabe
    brownidbabe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie to Beachbody. I do have BOD and am loving it. I am doing the Youv2 dance program. It’s low impact and a lot of fun. (Also I’m not so intimidated by the dancers). I hope to get to where I can do the other videos, but I have to gain some energy and stamina. It’s all a process and I will get there. I recommend this program to anyone starting out around me.