Looking for a competitor.

Options
Hi. I’ve found I do better at losing weight and keeping my nutrition on track when I have serious motivation. Money was motivation in the past. I lost nearly a 100 pounds. I’d like to lose about 30 more, but have had difficulty with motivation. Since I’m a highly competitive person and don’t like to be outdone, I’d love to find a person or a small group to compete with. Let me know if you’re serious and interested in doing weekly check ins to keep each other on track. It’ll be fun to try to one up each other all while meeting our goals. This is only good spirited and not meant to be rude or upsetting. Thanks!

Replies

• RainbowIcee
    RainbowIcee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested. Do you have a Fitbit?
  • hollyrinehart4883
    hollyrinehart4883 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don’t, but I’d love to get one.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,138 Member
    Options
    Check the Challenges subforum. :)
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Have you maybe considered doing a Dietbet? Low cash buy in and IF you dont make a 4% in 4 weeks you lose that money or the long term 6 months 10% that has monthly round goals to meet as well as the final weigh.
  • hollyables
    hollyables Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    Have you maybe considered doing a Dietbet? Low cash buy in and IF you dont make a 4% in 4 weeks you lose that money or the long term 6 months 10% that has monthly round goals to meet as well as the final weigh.

Holy cow! That would be some serious motivation! Thanks!
  • Amandah9889
    Amandah9889 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’m in!