Need motivation 😩

Options
Hi
I have lost 13kg till now and I’m really happy. I feel so good about myself. Nothing feels better than to fit in my old jeans. I have support from my man and I’m trying really hard. But I’m not loosing much lately even though I’m in my calorie goal.
At this moment, I find myself eating too much sweets. I’ve been staying away from them for a long time and I’ve been doing good but lately I can’t stop eating 1-2 cookies a day. I’m still in my calorie goal but this is frustrating. Am I loosing motivation?

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by not losing much lately? How much do you have left to lose? What rate do you have MFP set to? Only you can answer whether or not you are losing motivation, but staying within your calorie goal regardless of whether or not that includes cookies sounds like you are doing just fine.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,718 Member
    Options
    It's normal and expected to lose motivation at times because that's something that comes and goes along with our moods, circumstances, etc. The key is to ignore motivation and create habits. Habits are reliable. Habits are practiced without too much forethought.

Try eating just one cookie or even a half or replace the cookie eating with another habit. Drink water or have a cup of hot tea (whatever you prefer). If you are exercising maybe start focusing on fitness goals.
  • erinnyon
    erinnyon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @puffbrat I wanna loose about 13 more kilos. I have set it at 0,5kg each week but it’s not like I’m loosing 2 each month. It’s more like 1,2-1,5. I’m trying to stay in my calorie goal but I still can’t estimate what I eat when I’m traveling 😑