Before and after progress

Options
imxnianne
imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
gp6ebeiljiee.jpegrey2uhh17iq0.png

I’m shook. No negative comments please! I’m only posting to show what motivation can get you. I know I have a far way to go, but slowly but surely right? I just never saw myself like that before. Its crazy! I’m still pushing to do more!

Replies

• Ravi779
    Ravi779 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! Keep it up pal.
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great Work!
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great work! You should be very proud. You got this
  • Fluffy_Yeg
    Fluffy_Yeg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm hoping to lose about 50lbs. Any tips? How long dod it take and what kept you motivated!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    vepy6lr268ww.gif<3
  • laurenmjones1022
    Options
    You look fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself and your motivation.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, your hard work has paid off!
  • Kathleen_Presnell
    Kathleen_Presnell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Ayesha0624
    Ayesha0624 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the great work! Friend request sent for support 😊
  • kickingitup
    kickingitup Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing job!!! 30lbs in 3 months is very impressive. Do you have cheat days? How do you deal with relapse? I'm already 4 months into my new life style and I'm still having relapses. I have cravings all the times
  • imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Kickingitup, I honestly don’t limit myself much. If I am wanting to eat something like a steak, I would add a lot of vegetables to the meal and get full off of the vegetables. I do workout like at least 3x a week for 45 minutes since I still go to work. My jobs not a sedative position so I’m always moving around. At work I can lose 1000 calories but I don’t consider that as excersize. I’ve been super busy also. I always have something to do so it limits me wanting to eat so much. It’s honestly more harder than how it can be explained. To cut it short, I’m always busy and eat salads a lot if I have no time. Lol! I don’t sit down right away after eating. I have relapses almost every other day (yesterday and today and days offs) but I have a cold so I don’t care atm lol. I just drink plenty of water and limit eating before sleeping. I eat heaviest after working out .

• beatthereaper2016
    beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, stunning life change!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    You are tiny and a cutey pie!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Isn't it lucky when the before picture shows you with high calorie food, so it's like a little story in a picture?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!