Options
2»

Replies

• aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    timbotina wrote: »
    You are so unrealistic...I am up with my children @ 5 am. Then getting them ready for school and getting some sort of dinner thrown together.. Heading to my Job, then picking them up when I get off work. Then heading to dance practice, while I run to band to do my volunteer work. Then back to get my daughter from dance and head to basketball practice. Then head home for homework, baths, getting ready for next day school/work by getting clothes and lunches packed... as well.as plan meals for the next day....so no...I have no free time but thought I could get a group of people with similar life problems to maybe find 15 min to get a little workout in...but guess I missed that...so I will just delete this once I get a min to figure that out....didn't mean to rub you the wrong way since you obviously have it ALL figured out and don't need any advice from me. And NO WAY a single 20 year old has the same responsibilities so they have ALL the free time I. The world to work.out at 6:30 am or 10 pm

You're doing all that at 50? My condolences. Menopause and young children at the same time!!

Based on my observations, I would think that most people would be doing all that roughly between the ages of 18 and 38.

There's also the impressive juggling act with regards to children that is, having a 2 year old while both parents are in school and somehow managing to workout schedules so that the 2 year old is in minimal amounts of daycare (one parent was doing their bachelors, the other was in the midst of completing a PhD).