Scale didn't move this week and...

Options
I'm not mad about it! In the past, I would beat myself up for not losing weight and I'd end up binging cause "what's the point?" I think my mentality about losing weight has changed so much over the past 5 months and I've realized the scale doesn't tell a full story. I'm really proud of myself for not freaking out and binging, which is something I haven't done in 6 months!

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    o:)<3o:)

You rock and are rocking this thing, period. How utterly powerful and strong you are and are bcoming more and more each day. YAY YOU and BOOM!!!!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    A mentality shift like this is an excellent non-scale victory. Well done!
  • gymtime24
    gymtime24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Down let the scale determine your mood. I use to let the scale tell me if I could eat or not. Wrestling did many good things for me and it also gave me a bad relationship with the scale...so I know how huge of an accomplishment this is! GREAT WORK!
  • jryepin93
    jryepin93 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Really proud of you- WTG!!!
  • beatthereaper2016
    beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Love this story. I'm returning here and am a binge myself. It is nice to know there is hope to conquer that. Thanks for sharing and great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!