Pic of Trend Weight Results

Options
d3q6j7a5b8p1.jpeg

For the past year+ I’ve been gaining and losing the same lbs because of fluctuations, getting frustrated, and getting back on tack- over and over. I finally tried a trend app as a method of reading my weight instead of the actual number. I haven’t felt that helplessness since. When I look at this calendar of weigh ins, I see so many times I could have been confused, frustrated, and given up, but because of the trend I carried on as usual. I just thought posting an image of how trends, not your weigh in day, is what makes the difference ultimately. Long story short, don’t give up.

Replies

• kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What app is that
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    What app is that

Trendweight, Libra, or Happy Scale depending on your device.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    What app is that

Must be Happy Scale as it's not trendweight/libra or monitor my weight. I'd love an app with the information above.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    That is a great visual! I love a daily weight tracker app and am currently using Monitor My Weight. Anyone think that one is better than the other. I want to start fresh on January 1st and reach my goal in 2019! :)
  • thisPGHlife
    thisPGHlife Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    debrag12 wrote: »
    lorrpb wrote: »
    What app is that

Must be Happy Scale as it's not trendweight/libra or monitor my weight. I'd love an app with the information above.

You should be able to see it in loves. If you're in the app, in the upper right hand corner there are three icons. A plus sign in a circle, three sideways bars, and three doors. If you click on the there bars it brings up the information.
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yes, it’s Happy Scale. I’m not sure which one is better, this is the only one I’ve used but I’m guessing they give you basically the same info. I really like the graph visual too, it’s motivating. Without using this app I would have self sabotaged several times by now. Just hope it helps someone else on their journey :)
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I’d also like to add I have no affiliation to these apps, they were just useful to me. I don’t have a preference either, I just have an iPhone so that’s what was available. But it gives peace of mind that normal fluctuations aren’t a big deal and to keep going. And hopefully seeing the images show how I could easily be all over the place but if you stay the course it will eventually go down over time. I like data a lot, and they make it easy to understand.