Nude photoshoot???

Replies

• Nyumi
    Nyumi Posts: 6 Member
    If it feels good then go for it! If you find you haven't the confidence why not go for a clothed one anyway or a boudoir one in some sexy undies? There's nothing wrong with the human body and when its all staged and lit up well you really do feel like a model!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    I think the word you're looking for is boudoir, this can include some artistic nudes. I've done boudoir pics twice and also photograph them myself. They are classy and make me feel amazing about myself.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    GO FOR IT!! It will be fun and great inspiration! I wish I could do that too!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Ok...so my sis is overweight, as I am, I suggested a photoshoot for us when we reach our goal weight. I thought it would be great for a few reasons, mainly
    to show my ex what he missed out on and will never get again,
    to put up in my home, to make sure I never overeat again
    etc etc

She has said she wants to get a tastefully done naked photoshoot...what?? :laugh:

She reckons it will be a laugh,

what do you reckon????

You don't want to know my response....BUT I am giving it anyway. A RESOUNDING NO!!

What .....Why not??
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    I think the word you're looking for is boudoir, this can include some artistic nudes. I've done boudoir pics twice and also photograph them myself. They are classy and make me feel amazing about myself.

brb using imagination
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    I do a nude photo shoot my bedroom every night. Check your inbox
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Do this for you...the weight loss, the photo shoot and everything else...NOT for your ex. You may think it will make you feel better but it won't. It may also bring you unwanted attention from him. After all you are going to be smokin hot right? Save the pictures for someone who is worthy. An ex is never worthy.

He is NOT WORTHY your right, I was kidding Im not gonna do that!!

Aw? Think how good this would make you feel, revenge is sweet!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Man your ex did a number on you, that you are this hung up on him. But must be nice he still get sexy pics even though he is getting action elsewhere.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    so after 4 years did you guys do it?

No. OP got back with the ex, so there was no reason to
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    @Tigermum9 wrote: »
    Ok...so my sis is overweight, as I am, I suggested a photoshoot for us when we reach our goal weight. I thought it would be great for a few reasons, mainly
    to show my ex what he missed out on and will never get again,
    to put up in my home, to make sure I never overeat again
    etc etc

She has said she wants to get a tastefully done naked photoshoot...what?? :laugh:

She reckons it will be a laugh,

what do you reckon????

Try it out on kik first. What's your name there?
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,899 Member
    taunto wrote: »
    So you disapprove of her naked photoshoot when YOU're the one who is doing all this to make your ex jealous of "what he missed out on" when truly and very honestly, he very likely doesn't give 2 seconds of thought to you?

I agree with this male's opinion. I can bet he doesn't give a rat's *kitten*. If you do it...do it for you....any other reason would be a waste of your time. I can bet he's movec on with no thought of you so you should do the same.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Id do it....then again i dont mind being naked lol
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Do it.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Seems like a lot of effort to show an ex what they are missing to me
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I think you should do it for yourself not for anyone else. Your ex will probably not even care tbh.
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Tigermum9 wrote: »
    I would definitely do it. Obviously in a professional environment with proper photographers ;) I'm pretty sure you can request an all-female environment, if that makes you feel better. I think it can do wonders for your self-esteem :)

what position though, so I dont show all my bits?

A side shot with one arm across the breasts. Standing like a side chest pose in bodybuilding. Or 3/4 back pose in which the bits are facing away from the lens.
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Absolutely, yes. Boudoir photo sessions are very popular and can be as indulgent as YOU want. This should be to lift you and your sis. Why not a 'progress report' series? Then you can both see exactly how well you are doing.

Do it for you (and your sis) and no-one else. Do it together, as a fun session, to support each other.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited October 2017
    So this is three years old- did you do it?

And also, did you just like, mail your ex naked photos of you? Because I have to say that sounds like a ridiculous idea- handing your nudes, with your face in it, to a man who dumped you.

Also, I love my sisters, but I'd be very uncomfortable trying to do sexy, naked poses with them around. Very weird. I'd feel like it was a ruse and I was really on a dirty movie set.

You need to watch The Sinner with Jessica Biel. Weird sister action in that one
  • mohamedmutal
    mohamedmutal Posts: 7 Member
    No.
    Never know how it will affect you in future. Think of celeb caught with old nude photos
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    I mean idk.