Account deleted

My account seems to have disappeared. I had to create new account to get in but none of my foods or recipes or history is here. I don't want to start over because I have years of data. Does anyone know if or how I can get help from myfitnesspal?

Thanks in advance!

Lorraine

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Try the help desk?

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,853 Member
    Are you using the phone app? I got a similar message in the app a few times when there was a new app version to download but I didn't.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,072 Member
    My account seems to have disappeared. I had to create new account to get in but none of my foods or recipes or history is here. I don't want to start over because I have years of data. Does anyone know if or how I can get help from myfitnesspal?

Thanks in advance!

Lorraine

You're never going to find your old foods, recipes, and history using a new account. There's no way for the app to associate your new account with data connected to a different account. You should log out of the new account, reopen the MFP log-in page, and click on "need help with password." Make sure you use the email address you used for the old account. (If you don't have the old email address anymore, you may be out of luck. Contact the myfitnesspal help desk as @L1zardQueen suggests