Uggggg

Why is it sooooo hard to be good? I’m really trying today but I love to eat 😬

Replies

• Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    I love to eat too! I’ve found that eating a large breakfast and dinner (and either having something very small - under 200 calories - or skipping lunch altogether) allows me to eat more of the foods I enjoy while still staying under my calorie goals. I’m not hungry all day.

I’ve found that if I’m struggling with sticking to my diet then I need to make some adjustments because it shouldn’t feel so hard to eat within your calorie limit. You just have to figure out what works for you.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    I love to eat too! I pick my calories wisely and sometimes skip a meal so I can have a nice dinner out with my husband on date night. And there is nothing wrong with being a little hungry between meals.
  • au5pe2b37ew9.jpg
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    au5pe2b37ew9.jpg

Get out of here with your motivational food p*rn :)
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    hdrennen1 wrote: »
    Why is it sooooo hard to be good? I’m really trying today but I love to eat 😬

It really shouldn't be hard. Are you sure you aren't making it tougher than it needs to be - giving yourself unnecessary rules to follow or setting your calorie goal too low? Maybe if you tell us what you're struggling with, we can help!
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Be sure you are eating enough protein too. I find when my carbs get too high in relation to my protein I crave more. I use the default macros on MFP and that helps.