Boris Johnson (UK politician) gets to the point

Options
Boris gets to the point without realizing it.

https://spectator.us/boris-brexit-chocolate-bar/

The point being that to lose weight, one makes reform to one's eating habits. Exercise, of course, is good for your health, but not sufficient for your well being. It took a few hundred extra words, but the elements of sanity are within the story.

Replies

• lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    yes , diet is the most important . sadly as Boris writes , time seems to go by very slowly while we are dieting .
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I came in here as I thought he'd lost weight/joined MFP 😂
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    babysaffy wrote: »
    I came in here as I thought he'd lost weight/joined MFP 😂

Okay, that made me laugh out loud. I do wonder how many "celebrities" use MFP sometimes. I remember seeing a blurb somewhere where Kate Hudson mentioned that she logs here to maintain her weight.
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Nice to see a politician who admits to trying to lose weight. Hope he doesn't go all out and then fizzles. 12 lbs in 2 weeks seems a bit extreme.

ETA: I also wonder how many celebrities lurk around here.
  • Johnd2000
    Johnd2000 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Okay, that made me laugh out loud. I do wonder how many "celebrities" use MFP sometimes. I remember seeing a blurb somewhere where Kate Hudson mentioned that she logs here to maintain her weight.

Romesh Ranganathan (sp?) was using MFP a few months back. He mentioned it on Twitter.
This discussion has been closed.