What do you listen to?!

Options
Trying to update my workout playlist...what songs do you listen to while working out that keep you pumped?

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    The whole Fishscale album. By Ghostface of Wu.

I'm the champ!!
  • newhopeind
    newhopeind Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    If you type “workout” into your search for Spotify they have a couple different channels to listen to. Really good for keeping up an upbeat pace
  • mendes76
    mendes76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Slipknot, linkinpark, BFMV, mostly aggressive stuff. Keeps the weights moving.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I’m an odd-ball cardio junkie and listen to my heart thumping and my breath panting when I’m knee-deep in my anaerobic zone.
  • DominicT76
    DominicT76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amon Amarth or Lamb of God. Listen to heavy music if you want to lift heavy weights.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,311 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of pop/top 40 kind of stuff. Some of my favorite artists to work out to are Little Mix, Pitbull, Imagine Dragons, and Flo Rida. But there are so many good songs, and I like anything with a good beat and catchy tune.

Some of my favorite individual songs include:
    Come Get it Bae - Pharrell
    I'm Not Famous - AJR
    Team - Iggy Azalea
    Cake By the Ocean - DNCE
    Bad Man - Pitbull
    Gibberish and Holla - MAX
    Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
    The Illest - Far East Movement
    Who's With Me - Flo Rida
    Sounds Good to Me - Nelly
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    Options
    I like the sound of my own voice
  • RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    Mostly metal. All of it. Everything from Tech Death like The Faceless to metalcore like bmfv. I do certain things to certain music. Running or cycling, I love parkway drive and august burns red, the rhythm helps. Heavy Deadlifts are always to tech death. I'll do pop punk every once in a while but its usually at the beginning of my workouts and as I get more in it the music gets heavier.
  • cogirljb55
    cogirljb55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Just added "Wow." from Post Malone to my playlist a few minutes ago, its a good one!!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of classic rock and old school hip hop. I like acdc "you shook me all night long," "panama" by van halen, " wanna be a baller," eazy-e "boyz in da hood," "sweet child 'o mine", "girls girls girls." Those are a few that come to mind right away. I realize I have a 60 year old man taste in music. My bf reminds me of that constantly that I'm 24 going on 60 in the music dept.

We’re all about classic rock in my house, even my 18 year old daughter. You’re not alone!
  • Lazy_Bones_1985
    Lazy_Bones_1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like the Top Gun soundtrack and the Bad Boys song, to name a few.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MI0001450351.jpg?partner=allrovi.com
  • PennyP312
    PennyP312 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I like metal for lifting (lamb of god, pantera, hatebreed, chimera,)
    And like Justin Timberlake and ludacris for cardio lol
    Totally different music styles for totally different workouts haha
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I don't have any input on this, but I just got sirius xm on my phone... I am curious if any of you may use this app and have any suggestions for stations?

Currently just setting it to classic rock and just pushing through my workout regardless of the tempos.
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I don't have any input on this, but I just got sirius xm on my phone... I am curious if any of you may use this app and have any suggestions for stations?

Currently just setting it to classic rock and just pushing through my workout regardless of the tempos.

I just got a subscription too, would love and ideas.
  • Vivfilias305
    Vivfilias305 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Check out my youtube workout playlist:

It's a mix of hiphop, pop and music that can keep me going forever lol. Thank me later😘.
  • newhopeind
    newhopeind Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    DominicT76 wrote: »
    Amon Amarth or Lamb of God. Listen to heavy music if you want to lift heavy weights.

My man here knows what to jam to. Fate of Norns gets me hyped lol