LONG TIME FALLING OFF! TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK!

Options
Hi all! So its been ages since I've been on here. I've gained and I've gained.

So I'm trying to light that spark again that had me so motivated for over a year.

Im getting married in two months and would love to lose a little before that. Just to feel healthier for it.

o.O So I'm heading to the gym..2nd time this weekend.

My goal is 3 times this week. AND to log.

Replies

• peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming marriage and good luck!
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, with getting back on track. I did REALLY well 2 years ago losing weight before getting pregnant. Now, my baby boy is a year old and I'm back at it.... need to lose about 50lbs I think. Logging with the app and seeing the progress really helped me to be motivated. I won't get up from a meal until It's logged. I also love seeing the progress of calories burned online.... Good luck and Congrats!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat as you. I did excellent for like 8 months and lost 36 pounds. Now I'm struggling again. Gained 6 back and want to start fresh again. It was my one-year anniversary on MFP a few days ago and I told myself I was going to start fresh, but then last night my sister and I polished off chips, chocolate, Skittles, ice cream sandwiches, and other assorted odds and ends fueled by a bunch of beer. Ugh. I'm so out of control. I've been looking for someone who is going through the same thing I am to be motivators to each other, or even a small group of people who want to start fresh together.
  • lblcain
    lblcain Posts: 1
    Options
    It's sounds like you and I are in the same boat! I too did really well taking off 50 pounds in 2011 and was able to maintain until very recently. I've put back on 10pounds, but it feels like 25! I think a small group of supporters would be fantastic.

A little about me:
    My name is Leanna. I am a 32 year old single mother of two beautiful little girls ages 5 and 7. I work full-time and also attend school part-time. Needless to say, my life is busy! I would like to take off an additional 50 pounds, but know that I will need support along the way.