Single Women In Their 40's

Options
CaptainFantastic01
CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
This seems like a dumb question and maybe it is but I’m having a really hard time finding single women in their 40’s. They are all married which is to be expected at that age I guess. Online dating has resulted in nothing but men lying about being married or only wanting a fling. Are there any good gals left?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    This seems like a dumb question and maybe it is but I’m having a really hard time finding single women in their 40’s. They are all married which is to be expected at that age I guess. Online dating has resulted in nothing but men lying about being married or only wanting a fling. Are there any good gals left?

Hiii 😂 .. define good?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    arent you like 26 or something? what r you cougar huntin for?

Hello my love! You weren’t meant to see this!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    arent you like 26 or something? what r you cougar huntin for?

Hello my love! You weren’t meant to see this!

What about me?

Shhhhhh
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

There are no good people left.

I just need the six infinity stones and I can take care of some of it.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    There are. I've just learned over the years that the smart ones walk right passed the guys with frat boy mentality to get to ones who can offer so much more.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....I'm in my 40's.
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Single women in their 40s are like a big bag of money you find in the train station. It's tempting, but probably more trouble than it's worth.

😯
    I’m way better than a bag of money
    And I’m no trouble unless I need to be 😉
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options

Too premature for you to even start looking ... For your sake and your children - do you first.
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    ailsalw wrote: »
    Single women in their 40s are like a big bag of money you find in the train station. It's tempting, but probably more trouble than it's worth.

😯
    I’m way better than a bag of money
    And I’m no trouble unless I need to be 😉

I said 40's not 20's, young lady

Flattery and bad sight will get you everywhere 😆
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Stop limiting yourself and start dating guys too.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    If you want to dance, you have to pay the fiddler.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

I can be your single woman. For at least one more year. Then I have to go join Roadie’s biker thread.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

I can be your single woman. For at least one more year. Then I have to go join Roadie’s biker thread.

He even has nicer bewbs than me so win/win.