Diving into the Community here

Options
Hello fellow better health and weight seekers

I'm pleased to be in here with you guys, searched through the success stories..inspirational!!
I'm 25 yrs old from Calgary, AB (CANADA) , newly married as of June, 5'3" and 196lbs currently, but I am down 10 pounds since January due to running and somewhat watching diet, however I currently ran out of gas as far motivation to lose weight. I'm looking to make it down to 150-155 (although at my fittest I was 162lbs so I know how hard that will be). I'm discouraged because I was once very fit at 20 doing pre-entry firefighter training and working out 5 days a week.
But since I became an emergency medical technician, doing a sitting down job has really caused me to battle my weight every year. Every year I watch what I eat, limit carbs, eat healthy, and slim down a bit, but then my weight goes right back up by the end of every winter. 4 years this has been happening and I'm tired of it!
I even once got Candida 2 years ago and had to quit everything carb/fake sugar/caffeine for about 10-11 months in order to rid it from my body and I dropped 30 pounds in 3 months and kept it off till the candida was gone. It seems I easily fluctuate about 20-25 pounds, sigh.
I have been doing INSANITY for the last three weeks and am on my 4th week of month 1. I started running in january, and although I only lost 10 pounds, I have definitely lost inches (as below). I started MyFitnessPal last week, and I've just finished my first week and must say I really do love this app. I've adapted a bigger appreciation for lifestyle change (grass-fed beef/poultry/eggs, legumes and such) and must say I never ever tried to eat no processed foods, but here with this app, I'm going to give it a go. Hope to see you guys in the success story section one day. Add me or chip in here if you want me to add you!

photo-5.jpg?w=545&h=453