Where to find Married Bikers in Their 50's and 60's.

TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
In my backyard the first Thursday of every month. Bring Cigars. I'll provide Beer and Bourbon.

Replies

• newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Are any of these bikers getting divorced soon and can I come?
  • TheRoadDog
    newmeadow wrote: »

Two of the guys are single and everybody's welcome. My wife sometimes joins us and my daughter is always showing up with friends. This has been going on for almost 2 decades. End next July when my wife and I retire and move. Going to miss all the guys, but we'll still get together every year to ride. We plan a trip every year.

cr74iw8djya1.png
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Bicycles count?
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    In my backyard the first Thursday of every month. Bring Cigars. I'll provide Beer and Bourbon.

Address, thanks. I just got my bike back up running and ready for a road trip.

• TheRoadDog
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

We're in Portland, OR, and, if you're serious, message me and I will send you the address.

• Chael2dot0

We're in Portland, OR, and, if you're serious, message me and I will send you the address.

Half serious for when it is warmer.
  • TheRoadDog

I just sent you a message. We are planning on retiring in your area.
  • Chael2dot0

I just sent you a message. We are planning on retiring in your area.

You'll be happier during the winter, but the summers here....you will wanna be up north in Flag or such.
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »

You can be my date if you want.
    Hop on !

t0nosfi6jieb.png
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    Bikers...Lycra or leather?a1qka71tpuhc.png