I can't open my Friend Request tab. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Options
BMcC9
BMcC9 Posts: 4,380 Member
I have reported it (more than once). If you have sent me a Friend Request, I am not ignoring it ... I just have no way of knowing who you are. PM instead, please.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    PM doesn't work if you're not friends with someone - that's been a bug for months
  • BMcC9
    Options
    I am friends with several people and can see them on my wall. I can send a friend request to someone but I can't open a friend request sent to me.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I am friends with several people and can see them on my wall. I can send a friend request to someone but I can't open a friend request sent to me.

I just sent you one. Are you still having the same problems with it? It must be frustrating for you.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

which is annoying, but i am just saying that PMing people who are not friends does not work also.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options

which is annoying, but i am just saying that PMing people who are not friends does not work also.

Interesting, did not know that.

I consider that a *feature* rather than a bug, though. :wink:
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »

I just sent you one. Are you still having the same problems with it? It must be frustrating for you.

I see that the number went up by one ... but I am still getting the same error message when I click on either the "Person" icon or the red "number waiting" icon.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    I've been given a case number, so that's a start ....