Podcast recommendations?

Options
I like to walk and listen to podcasts. Can you recommend any that helped on your weight loss journey? Or just any great podcasts. :)

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I like Half-Size Me. The old ones were a little woo-ey, but they're good now.
  • colindailey
    colindailey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like WBUR’s “It’s Only a Game.”
  • rundgrenrocks
    rundgrenrocks Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just finished a short series called “Dr Death”. I barely remembered I was walking, it was so riveting. Definitely a motivation to stay healthy.
    If you don’t mind salty language, “By The Book” is funny. The two women hosts live by a different self help book in each episode.
    “Disgraceland” is one about music that I like.
    I’d love to hear some of your favorites, too!
  • babayansuzanne
    babayansuzanne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ear Hustle is about life in prison
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Serial, if you're late to the party. I just finished season three. It's really good, as is season one. Skip season two.
  • onefortypoint6
    onefortypoint6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like the Dave Ramsey podcasts. It’s motivating to hear people get their life together. The same discipline used to clean up finances applies to weight loss as well. I just ignore the religious:conservative slant.
  • onefortypoint6
    onefortypoint6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Also Wait, Wait...Don’t Tell Me because it’s humorous.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Not health related, but I adore the BBC serial Cabin Pressure. There’s an episode for every letter of the alphabet. It’s hilarious. I used to love listening to it when I bike commuted to work.
  • sdionnemoore
    sdionnemoore Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I second Cabin Pressure! Comedy made for audio. You can purchase all the seasons (iTunes) and there are two specials, “Molokai” and the finale, “Zurich.”