Insanity UK - 40 somethings

Options
Hi I'm 45 on day 13 of Insanity and find it hard as hell. My MFP friends are all younger and fitter and wondered if there is anyone out there in their 40's who are finding it tough and can share my pain?! Also I was hoping to lose weight -its not happening, yes I look better but measurements and scales not changing (scales now in bin!) Please join me if you have bad days as well as good days, don't look amazing in a bikini/swim shorts and have a sense of humour god knows I need one to get through this!

Replies

• poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 (hopefully not too old) in UK, please feel free to add me for mutual support.
  • kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Age 40, in the UK, don't do Insanity but regular weight lifting and karate. I struggle with fatigue and injury all the time but I don't give up!!! I eat good, I eat bad, I try to curb the latter but I'm only human. I keep a small group of friends only or I'd never keep up with that either lol. Feel free to friend me if you're interested (and a regular on the news feed, I give lots of encouragement but I need it too!!) xxx