Time to save my life

Options
tmwyles
tmwyles Posts: 26 Member
edited December 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys Michael here, it’s time that I take control of my life and make a change. I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I am a 27yo male, I am married with 3 kids. I weigh 350lb and stand 5’11”. Finally what may make me a little unique, I have S curve scroliosis. If you don’t know what that is then please comment or message me I’ll explain more. I live every day of my life in pain. I want to in the next year lose 100 pounds, but I’m gonna need some help I’m asking everyone who will to comment or message or even email me. I don’t exactly have a support system around me. I would like encouragement, accountability, tips, etc.. So if you are on the other side of your journey or if you’re just starting on a journey of your own I would like to hear from you.

Replies

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Sure, I will call you
  • tmwyles
    Options
    I apologize I didn’t mean To put call I meant to put comment
  • tmwyles
    Options
    Yesterday was awful in-laws are in and they insisted on a huge breakfast. I did my best with that and Lunch was ok too. After lunch I did some yard work I have been neglecting. My back was hurting pretty bad before the work but when the pain really hit during the work I knew I was in for it later. Sure enough by the time I rested 5 min my back pain was in full bloom. I hurt to move anything. Well for me it is kind of a self inflating problem. My back hurts when I work, when my back hurts I want to eat, when I overeat I gain weight, the heavier I am the more I hurt, the more I hurt the more I want to eat. But I’m determined not to fail I may not hit my 100lb this year but it will happen and more.
  • GuyanaGold21
    GuyanaGold21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael. I hear you! I have back issues and chronic migraine disease. The endless circle of activity-pain-eating poorly has been my life for quite a while. I am restarting again. WE CAN DO THIS... our lives depend on it.