Hello all! Starting a goal.

Options
Hi all! My name is Steve. I'm 33, 5'6" 147lbs. Not sure exactly where my bf is. I've been training for four year. In the last 6 weeks I've gone from 167 to 147 lbs. I just kinda got into a rut. I'm making this thread so I'm accountable to something. I'd like to get up to 170lbs. This app says to keep my calories at 2700 to gain .5 lbs a week. I disagree. I think 3200 is a better number. I'd like to keep my physique but be 20lbs heavier. Lol. I know it's gonna take time. When I'm consistent I goto the gym 4-5 times a week and usually spend 90 mins. I train heavy and take a few minutes between sets. Anyway, any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks Merry Christmas!

Replies

• jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks? That’s a bit concerning
  • scimino885
    scimino885 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well I went from eating 6 times a day to about 2. I was working 7 days a week and just stopped going to the gym. So everything took a hit. I'm sure the stress was a factor too. But it's weird cause ppl see me and they don't even really notice. Maybe alot of it was water weight. I was taking supplements that probably added extra water weight. I should of included that in my original post. Lol. But yeah loosing 20lbs is rough, especially mentally.