How bad did you do?

Options
124»

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Update: back to normal for me.. slight increase trending. Though I an doing some on purpose.
    Not well. I went into xmas eve in the lower end of my maintenance range...and then, I ate all the things!

It was two days of oscillating between overeating and then feeling lousy. I didn't log much of my food and drank more alcohol than I have for a very long time. The food hangover was real.

Weighed in this morning six lbs up and one lb above my maintenance range.

I'm disappointed because it wasn't that enjoyable. Like I've forgotten that when I consume that much it makes me feel like *kitten*. I just don't have the stomach for eating/drinking that way anymore. (Pun intended.)

I'm not too worried about getting back on track. If anything, this has been a confirmation of how much better I feel when I stay the course.

"Hug" it will be alright.
  • AnnieGottaRun
    AnnieGottaRun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Update: back to normal for me.. slight increase trending. Though I an doing some on purpose.
    Not well. I went into xmas eve in the lower end of my maintenance range...and then, I ate all the things!

It was two days of oscillating between overeating and then feeling lousy. I didn't log much of my food and drank more alcohol than I have for a very long time. The food hangover was real.

Weighed in this morning six lbs up and one lb above my maintenance range.

I'm disappointed because it wasn't that enjoyable. Like I've forgotten that when I consume that much it makes me feel like *kitten*. I just don't have the stomach for eating/drinking that way anymore. (Pun intended.)

I'm not too worried about getting back on track. If anything, this has been a confirmation of how much better I feel when I stay the course.

"Hug" it will be alright.

Thanks, Dalon! 😊

Glad to hear that you're where you want to be. You've been pretty on point with your logging for as long as I can recall - ever an inspiration.

My update: my scale showed a 2 lb drop this am. I always have some residual "mental" cravings that I have to ignore for a day or so and then it'll be all good.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I learned my lesson in my first year here not to plan deficit through the holidays. I maintained from Thanksgiving to Christmas and will start my cut in 2019. Still ate all the things and lifted stuff. All good.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I did ok, with the amount of food that was around for the last month. My office is all about the food so, I just chose not to play. I planned my meals and my treats an it feels great.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I didn’t track/log at all for 3-4 days while I was visiting family for Christmas. I have absolutely no idea how many calories I had. I didn’t worry about it. I enjoyed good food with good company. The scale is up a couple pounds but I’m not stressed about it. I’ll lose those pounds quick enough. And I’m still under the goal weight I set for the end of the year :)
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Didn't do too bad until yesterday...kind of getting too comfortable lying around, eating whatever and not exercising:(