Milestone Rewards

Options
What experiences are you looking forward to once you are within the weight limit?

Throw some ideas in the thread! Think adventure, action, and memory-making rewards. xzluneqjlfeh.png

Replies

• RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    Well right now, at a fit but still overweight 240 I can tell you snowboarding and dirt biking are 100x easier again and I can ride like I used too, at 267 I was finally under the weight limit for my mountain bike but its winter so I haven't gotten to enjoy that.

At 240 I'm sitting right at the limit for skydiving again, I'd love to start workong towards my licence again but all in all that's about 3-4k I don't have right now so that will have to wait. Last time I tried to work towards it I kept running out of money and would go 2-3 weeks between jumps and that's not the right way to learn, you gotta knock it all out as quick as possible, multiple jumps a day is best.

Right now I'm just enjoying being able to be active, dirt bike, snowboard, hike, cycle etc. I used to love running, but I've got some pins in my leg so I've set a weight limit of 220 for running - looking forward to that. (I ran for years on the pins, no real issues as long as I didn't overdo it but I never got above 220 so that's why that line is there). Also, I LOVE weightlifting and its really great having that feeling of real strength back, I lost that for a couple years and it really depressed me.
  • Travelgirl201818
    Options
    I want to zip line and parasail. I’ve always felt too embarrassed to try but I’m getting brave and confident with my weight loss.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    Options
    My bf wants to sky dive but I was at the weight limit and can do it now. I'd like to take a pole dancing class