HELLO ALL

I signed up but won't start logging until the beginning of the new year. Is there a way that I can change the date to January 1 when I start logging or does it make a difference?

I will be looking for friends or buddies to help me on this journey. I am 64 and have a ways to go. First off I want to get down to 199 pounds and then I will go from there, but that is my first goal.

If anyone would like to be my friend, please do so. Thanks.

DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T EVERY GIVE UP! (Jimmy V)

Jean

Replies

• jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 134 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. The logging day count only counts days you've consecutively logged in, not the days you've logged your meals (unfortunately). That being said, if you want your day count to start on the first, you can either skip logging in on the 31st so that the day streak starts over on the 1st, or you can always use the help tool to start over your day count. However, just my opinion only, you might find it useful to go ahead and start logging all of your foods now, even if you aren't planning to change eating habits yet. You'd be amazed how much you can learn just from logging the foods you're already eating. Good luck!
  • jwash54
    jwash54 Posts: 3 Member
    Okay, now how do I add people? I am kinda new to this. LOL.
  • owlfitness95
    owlfitness95 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi Jimmy V! I like to read other people's goals and love to help them out in any way possible because that helps me stay on track.

To Add people I believe you click on people's names on the comment thread, click on it again when it takes you to the other page, then it will ask you for your name and an optional message and then click send. I've never added anyone before but I will try adding you, we'll see if it works! Stay Motivated!!!