Here we go again

Options
I've been a member since 2010 (I discovered this morning) and still yo-yoing back up and down... I'm determined this year (well, 2019) to try and get my weight under control, or I'm just going to give up :D

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What's going to be different this time?
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Likewise!!! You can do it!
  • faeriedanielle
    faeriedanielle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    2019 is the year of you being in control!!! you've got this <3 i'm also trying to make 2019 my year so feel free to add me if you'd like to support one another!
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cupotea
    cupotea Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What's going to be different this time?

haha no idea
  • cupotea
    cupotea Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    2019 is the year of you being in control!!! you've got this <3 i'm also trying to make 2019 my year so feel free to add me if you'd like to support one another!

will do and thanks for the supportive words :smiley:
  • RichRows
    RichRows Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The title of this thread really summed it up for me. Here we go again.

I've hit the post-Christmas point where reality kicks in and the extent of the task ahead becomes clear. After braving the scales this morning I know I'm back where i started at my highest ever weight.

One day at a time but I need some friends on here to hold me accountable. Please add me... Only 50lbs to go :|
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. I was super good in the beginning of my weight loss "journey" and lost 50lbs but in the last two years i've gained 20 back. I'm frustrated with myself because I know what I need to do but I don't. I continue to overeat everyday!! So 2019 is going to be my year to control my bad food habits and find a happy median.