Extreme Weight Loss

Options
Looking for cool people to befriend that have or need to lose a significant amount of weight. I need to lose 150 + lbs. Hoping to find motivation for myself, and help motivate others. Add me :)

33107172.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• lookin2lose48
    Options
    i also have a lot of weight to lose..like 100 lbs is my First goal lol... will send ya an invite...and anyone else that responds to this is welcome to add me too...just started here two days ago:)
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 160 now, with 40 more to go. Only 20 till I hit the 100s for the first time since 9th grade.
    Always welcoming new friends. :)
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 100lbs to lose. Been here for over a week now and I love it!! I log in daily and try to support and motivate my friends. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've lost the first 100. Anyone can add me!
  • jericalwhite
    Options
    That's amazing!!!! Congrats
  • mberner2
    mberner2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lost 50 so far, need to lose another 250. Daily logger/exerciser.
    Added you already, but anyone else feel free to add me too. :)
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I have started 108 to lose and need to lose another 98 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've got about 80 left to hit 200. That's my goal for now. It might change when I get down there. Anyone can add me!
  • Zeusmeatball
    Options
    Hey there, I started off at 534 pounds and got all the way down to 305 but in the last year and a half to two years we had some tragedies come into our lives and I put on just over 100 of what I lost but decided I was going to get it off again recently so I joined here. feel free to add me if ya like (that goes for anyone who would like to) the more support the better I say :)

Good luck with the losses! you can do it
  • SlightFigureOfSpeech
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose ~130lbs right now! Just started here a little while ago & would love more friends with big goals like mine :) Feel free to add me!
  • LavenderFlowers
    Options
    I have about 125 to lose myself. I'm always looking for and giving support to friends. Add me.. :)
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've lost 72 lbs and have 20 - 30 lbs more to lose. Anyone can add me. :)