Looking for some people to motivate me in 2019.

Options
2»

Replies

• RobinRaymondchasse
    Options
    Lol I’m not sure! Just getting back on track, first time I’m in the community
  • delia0725
    delia0725 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have been “out of the game” for a while now. My best success has been when I track and want to start off 2019 the right way to get back on track with a 45 lb loss goal. Feel free to add me and lets motivate each other through a healthier new year.
  • iandjray2723
    iandjray2723 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me for a chat 👍
  • Jilligogo
    Jilligogo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I regained everything I lost over the last year because of some health issues, but I'm recommitting in 2019. Feel free to add me.
  • Fitatelo
    Fitatelo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm determined to rock 2019!
  • bek21w
    bek21w Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to be in this journey with other people! Please feel free to add me!
  • 2233ds
    2233ds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hurt my low back a few months ago. Today I jogged (although very slowly) on my favorite trail sine then. It feels great to be active again. If anyone has a link to restorative back/ core exercises, I’m always trying to mix it up!
  • BreenaBean5
    BreenaBean5 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😊😊
  • Jowens_rn
    Jowens_rn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need motivation and inspiration as well! Feel free to add me 😊
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Long absence and just trying to re-regulate my behaviors with new changes and better mechanisms for maintaining balance in life. :) Cheers to you all!
  • Kala2839G
    Kala2839G Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! <3
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like - I'm always happy to make new friends! :)