Hows your day been?

Options
Today I have managed to stay under my calories count and still have about 300left. Not saying they won't be gone by tonight but I have done better than I have the last 2 days.. tomorrows goal is to do it again and get some kind of exercise in there.

What about you? Hows your day? Any goals for tomorrow?

Replies

• cheRyl7256
    cheRyl7256 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So far so good, but maybe losing the fight. Getting restless and no one to talk to...
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    My gym lost power when the storm blew through last night and was closed all day. I did my miles on the street, but early sunset cut that short and I didn't reach my steps goal. Now that the feast days have past, I'm just starting to recover lost ground by not eating exercise calories and determined but grouchy tonight
  • redneck8814
    redneck8814 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    cheRyl7256 wrote: »
    So far so good, but maybe losing the fight. Getting restless and no one to talk to...

Add and message me if you like. I'll support your goals
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Today I have lost count of how much chocolate I have eaten and have had a late night snack of spicy chicken wings, pretzels and cream cheese....not my healthiest day!
  • redneck8814
    Options
    Had a coffee for breakfast. NY strip steak, German baked potato, and potato soup. Think I'm way over my calorie limit today... But the steak was amazing!!!
  • redneck8814
    Options
    vegu9mpkmzuy.jpg
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Great day, so far. I had my usual breakfast of oatmeal and coffee. Then I went to the gym. The machines told me I had expended 383 calories. I cooked a chicken vegetable stir fry for lunch. It was supposed to be my day off but my boss just texted me and asked me to come in for 4 hours, 4:00pm to 8:00pm. Will pack a salad to take for dinner. Goal: to be diligent about tracking food, exercise, and calories so I lose weight for my daughter's wedding in September. Also to never, ever get over 200 pounds again.
  • shawnt85
    shawnt85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Okay. I had a huge sushi lunch but I logged it really hit the spot. Going to hit the gym later and have a light dinner
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    Options
    Had a really good day, last shift in the office and i'm done for 2018, thank you for asking, no one has ever cared like this before! Oh my god i'm blushing!