Booty job?

Options
Fiercely_Me
Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
Just wondering what you guys think about this type of augmentation. When I lived in Atlanta and in Miami, I met several women who had this procedure, and were satisfied. I've asked a few guys about their opinions, and they tended to be against it if it looked too fake (if the butt doesn't match the thickness of the legs). It seems as if boob jobs are more acceptable then getting a butt job. I considered getting a Brazilian lift before, until I got into strength training and was satisfied with the results.

Is it more acceptable to get a breast augmentation than a butt augmentation?

Replies

• KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Breast augmentation makes more sense. No amount of exercise or lifestyle change will do it for you (aside from having kids). A nice butt can be achieved with cardio and squats! Plus, it would be way too weird to sit on a silicone butt!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    booty jobs...i dunno. i just...kind of like, have no words. i don't really understand it. awesome booty can be achieved through hip thrusts and quad bridges, imo. and quickly! those exercises are really effective when weighted.
    i "get" boob jobs a bit more...that's something you can't really make your body do, although i secretly pine for the 70's and early 80's and natural looking boobs all around. this round, globular trend kind of leaves me cold. (yeah, i know some people have nice, natural implants, but most ppl i know that have them went way over size for their frame/skin)
  • Fiercely_Me
    Options
    I feel the same way. It's amazing how big of a difference strength training makes!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Lol.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Squats are cheaper.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I dont understand booty jobs, its fat implanted so if you lose some weight or exercise wont that fat burn off if it wants from there?

I got a boob job to match my booty, so im happy!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Are you allowed to have rough sex once you have it?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Nah no need here :laugh:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    This is real? :huh:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You can improve the shape of your butt with exercise, but there is not much you can do to improve the shape/size of breasts with out augmentation.

I can understand women who go for breast augmentation as there are many reasons why they feel they need it.

But butt stuff, from some of the pics I see in the newspapers, it just looks so unnatural and why would you want a butt that you could balance a plate on?
  • Fiercely_Me
    Options
    Squats are cheaper.

I agree!!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Options
    You can improve the shape of your butt with exercise, but there is not much you can do to improve the shape/size of breasts with out augmentation.

I can understand women who go for breast augmentation as there are many reasons why they feel they need it.

But butt stuff, from some of the pics I see in the newspapers, it just looks so unnatural and why would you want a butt that you could balance a plate on?

Most of what I've seen do look very unnatural!! Believe it or not, there are woman there who would want a plate balanced on their butts. That's their prerogative though. I only considered it because I've always had big boobs and wanted my butt to match to balance things. It wasn't a pancake, but not as big as what I wanted back then. Now, I don't ever think I would get any type of augmentation because, I'm confident without it, and having surgery (which comes with so many risks) for something like that seems petty to me.
  • julialdr
    julialdr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
  • iwtfy
    iwtfy Posts: 3
    Options
    Just wondering what you guys think about this type of augmentation. When I lived in Atlanta and in Miami, I met several women who had this procedure, and were satisfied. I've asked a few guys about their opinions, and they tended to be against it if it looked too fake (if the butt doesn't match the thickness of the legs). It seems as if boob jobs are more acceptable then getting a butt job. I considered getting a Brazilian lift before, until I got into strength training and was satisfied with the results.

Is it more acceptable to get a breast augmentation than a butt augmentation?

What.

Flesh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever they put inside you. On both accounts.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I don't like fake anything. I'll never understand why people don't accept the hand they're dealt.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Options

Yup!!! I saw that a few months ago. Umm, no thanks! I'll stick to my squats and leg press!
  • pearson114
    pearson114 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't like fake anything. I'll never understand why people don't accept the hand they're dealt.

Best comment on the whole thread!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Toddler Squats and pelvic lifts. The best booty booster on the market -- free today!