A challenge for 2019

Options
broomykm
broomykm Posts: 31 Member
I am not new to MFP, however, I am once again “starting over” and trying to once and for all make the lifestyle changes necessary to lose weight, lower my cholesterol, and maintain a healthier ME. I recently found and signed up for the Run The Year 2019 challenge. I use a FitBit tracker, so my miles will be a combination of walking and running. It will be a huge commitment requiring discipline and dedication, and I am looking to form a support group for mutual encouragement and motivation.

Replies

• jlfbw
    jlfbw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Your commitment and dedication is inspiring. I have been on a fat loss journey for over 6 years. I had high cholesterol and pre-diabetes. I have tried for years to eat less and work out more but was just losing and gaining and losing and gaining.... you know, that plateau problem. Now, I am living the FASTer Way to Fat Loss® lifestyle and am finally seeing results that last. I still plan to lose 5 more and continue to tone up.
  • ashley_eventing
    ashley_eventing Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m looking to get in shape for my wedding in July 2019!!!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    I too am signed up for the 2019 Run the Year challenge! I'm a walker so I probably won't even get close to the mileage but it's a great incentive for me to walk as many miles per month that I possibly can.

Go to the Fitness board and find the "Run the Year 2019" thread. I think you'll find plenty of support on there. There's also a Facebook group but I don't use Facebook.