Weight loss

Options
To date I've lost 77 pounds, from restricted calories and carb counting and exercising. I do 45 minutes to a hour on my recumbent bike 4 days a week. My goal is to loose 100 pounds, and I'm very close to obtaining and achieving my goal! It's slowly been coming off since January of 2017. One year to loose it, and with the start of the new year, I know I will and can reach my goal. I started on this journey because of health issues, and my doctor is very proud of my accomplishment do far. I've went down 3 clothing sizes as I've watch my body metamorph into a thinner me. I still have a ways to go, and I don't know where the number will eventually stop at on my scale, but when it does the second phase of this will be having surgery to remove all the saggy flabby skin from under neath my arms as well as my tummy. I have my life back, as before this journey I had no quality of life at all. I was struggling with walking from bad knees do to my weight which steadily climbed do to a under active thyroid that went undiagnoised for many years. I had a handicap placard in my car and had to ride a handicap scooter to do my grocery shopping. My life was a total living hell. Once correct dosage if my thyroid medication alone with calorie and carb counting and exercise gave me my life back. I look forward to this new year to see what more unfolds with my weight. I'm going to be 57 and know I won't have a a 30 year old body, but I am finally loving my body for the first time in over 8 years! My Fitness helped me in my success and I will continue to use it from here on out. This journey hadn't just blessed me but has encouraged several if my friends on facebook who have followed me and watch my progress have told me I've inspired them to loose weight to become healthier. And for that I'm grateful. So here I come 2019, ready to see what else you have in store for me on this journey. Because I'm not just going to reach that 100 pound loss, but I'm planning on loosing beyond it. 😁

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!