Leggings/Tights.

Options

Replies

• GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Lululemon and Sweaty Betty are great but expensive.
    Decathalon are good and cheapish.

I recommend Tikiboo if you are in Europe.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I have three brands I love that I can get at Marshall's and TJ Maxx - 90 Degree by Reflex, Marika and their other line Balance Collection. I have one pair of Nikes. I can run in all but the Balance Collection ones which I think are more geared towards yoga type stuff. The 90 Degree ones in particular I love, I think I have about 8 pairs.
  • royalwakandan
    royalwakandan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There's a brand called Lucy (I think they were bought out by North Face) but they make a Core Legging that is amazing! It doesn't slide down or move with running or squatting, even when you have a belly like I do. I highly recommend.
  • nancym30
    nancym30 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend Collective leggings: the high rise compression ones. Fit like a dream, don't move, incredibly comfy and they are in great shape after two years of constant use. Highly recommend. Their online reviews are excellent too.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    You have a legging gremlin that hides in your leggings and pulls them down while you run. Only obvious answer here.

I know its not the same but I have a pair of Nike like 3/4 length compression/leggings pants that I wear under shorts when I play bball. Never had an issue with them falling.
  • BeckyBeebs
    BeckyBeebs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Second Fabletics and Old Navy. I also have good luck with the C9 Champion compression high-waisted and RBX. All pass the squat test. High waisted seems to be the key for me to have them stay in place.
  • stephieleee
    stephieleee Posts: 113 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I just got a pair of Nike tights that are great. I have a quite bit of tummy floof though so that might help with keeping them up lol.

Have you tried sizing down? (assuming you're not the smallest size) I always feel if they're a bit tighter they have less chance of moving anywhere.

Woops clearly didn't read OP properly. Good luck on your leggings quest!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    rbx, 90 degree, brooks, old navy, c9
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Cotton On Active Core leggings.

They're an Australian brand, but apparently it's available in the US - I have stopped buying my $100+ leggings and now exclusively wear these. They flatten your tummy, never ride down, squat proof... love them!
  • hnordtvedt
    hnordtvedt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love Athleta's leggings. I do HIIT and the Contenders are my fave.
  • nooie19
    nooie19 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me Lululemon yoga tights. I wouldn’t have spent that much money but I love them.! They are too cold though for winter running. He bought me Lululemon On th Fly pants for Christmas. I layered the yoga pants with On the Fly Pants for a run at 40 degrees and it worked great.
  • xmissxamyx
    xmissxamyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Don't get sucked into buying brand names just because all the #insta-influencers swear XYZ brand is THE best brand! #theyrepaidtosaythat

The 2 best pairs I have come from Kmart and they cost me $15 each they're amazing and I have a 3/4 pair (the other two are full length) I got from Big W which is basically the Aussie version of Walmart for $8 they're perfect 👌
  • Runaroundafieldx2
    Runaroundafieldx2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Nevica and under armour are my favourite
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I've started wearing Queenie Ke leggings. I think they're available in the US, UK and Canada. The sizing is at least consistent - I'm on my third pair now.
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Constantly Varied Gear - I'm not a runner but the runners in the facebook group LOVE THEM (and I love them for everything else). Some of the capris have pockets that rest right along your thigh so the phone won't bounce out. The designs are bad@SS and they have a whole fitness group and training program too! (Facebook group is Fitness Programming by CVG and is women only other than the CEO Mark). LOVE LOVE LOVE this company!
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Anyone know of leggings that can survive a squat test? Because I check my local Marshall's when I go there, and none have passed the test. :|

Constantly Varied Gear!
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    gaiam, I get from Kohl's. Run or squat, they've got me covered.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I almost solely wear lulu, but for running I prefer their most compressive fabric, the Luxtreme stuff, over Nulux or Luon. My favourite type is the Speed Up, which doesn't budge the slightest bit on me (I'm moderately but not extremely curvy with about a 24.5" waist and 35"-36" hips, and I buy size 4). I love the little internal drawstring elastic they have too since I can pull them a little snugger if need be.
  • jbuksa6
    jbuksa6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anybody have a favorite brand of tights/leggings for running? Mine all seem to slide down on me with too much movement. I’ve tried Nike, UA, Lululemon. I’ve tried sizing up and down in these brands with no luck.