I'm going to take up acting and I need a body to match LOL

Options
This year I have decided to do something I have always wanted to do, that is, take up acting. I think it would be very good for me.

Being in my late 50s, I also should try to build up lean muscle mass using weights to go along with the acting classes. It just sounds like something that would do me good.

Replies

• Determinator205
    Determinator205 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Join the weight training class and stop talking about it. Report your successes here.
  • SuccessHere
    SuccessHere Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Join the weight training class and stop talking about it. Report your successes here.

Exactly! Thanks!
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    My husband used to do a lot of voiceovers, a face for the radio 😂
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Honestly, actors often just look like themselves. I believe that actors do not need to look stellar, rather like normal people that they play. That's why you often see actors in shows and movies with acne scars, thin and under built, or with poor posture and bags under eyes
  • SuccessHere
    SuccessHere Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    moogie_fit wrote: »
    Honestly, actors often just look like themselves. I believe that actors do not need to look stellar, rather like normal people that they play. That's why you often see actors in shows and movies with acne scars, thin and under built, or with poor posture and bags under eyes

This is very true