Starting over

Hello all.

I'm not new to MFP. I've been off and on this site/app for several years now. I'm trying again. I had great success prior to having kids, but I've really let myself go to the tune of an extra 100lbs! Yikes. My life sucks but this at least gives me control over something, because I don't really have control over anything else. Fat, depressed, alone. Fun way to start the year, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

I could use some friends in this. Feel free to add me. I'm based out of WA state (near Seattle) if that means anything to anyone. Happy holidays!

Replies

• MistyRose2018
    MistyRose2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Starting over here too but I’m on the other side of the US. You’re not alone.
  • nancyfloden
    nancyfloden Posts: 3 Member
    Hello,
    Buddies are helpful. Love to share recipes, advice, and inspiration.
    Feel free to add me if you're looking for a buddy! I live in Iowa.
    Evidently I have stumbled upon this site before. Last time I logged in was 2014!
    None of my foods were saved, so it will be a process setting it all up again.
    I lost 57 lbs in 18 months a few yrs ago. Not much exercise, either.
    Did good keeping weight off for about 7 years.
    Weight has slowly been creeping back up, then exploded in last 2 months.
    It's time to get serious about tracking my foods and exercise. Just in time for the new year.
    I love to cook and modify recipes for healthier lifestyle.
    You are not alone. Let's keep in touch, Happy Holidays back at cha!
    Nancy
  • Mass_Effect
    Mass_Effect Posts: 30 Member
    Same, I did well for a while but weight started to creep back and I'm pretty disappointed in myself. So I started afresh and hopefully will get back on track this year.