Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goals in year 2018

What had you achieve in year 2018 ?

Replies

• nooie19
    nooie19 Posts: 153 Member
    I lost 28 pounds in 2018!
  • zupyoo
    zupyoo Posts: 24 Member
    I lost 24 LBS and I have 15 LBS to go for my goal weight! Had some ups and downs but i'm happy, and when I started I couldnt even imagine myself losing 24 LBS. I'm finally at a healthy BMI
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I maintained, and I ran a 10k.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    edited December 2018
    Lost 28 lbs (28 to go!)
    Actually stuck to my plan when I started in September. This is by far the longest I've stuck with trying to lose weight.
    Had a personal best running distance of 4 miles
  • Fatty2fab13
    Fatty2fab13 Posts: 12 Member
    While I did gain a good chunk of weight I lost in 2017 I did stay under 300# pounds all year. First time I ever did that in my adult life
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Finished my third bulk cycle, cut down, achieved my best physique to date. Was consistent with my eating and workouts.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    promotion and two raises, new house with more room, decided to get a pool which will be installed in the spring.
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    2017 was an incredibly difficult year for me and my hubs. So, I resolved to leave a lot of the negativity behind if I was able to. I found a new Job and left my super stressful one behind, that was the biggest feat. It was a lot of soul searching and nothing super tangible. This year I've got plans....