Getting my mojo back

Options
My journey started in January, by counting calories. I did that for a few months, and got stuck. In March, I started a doctor regulated liquid diet, where I lost a grand total of 89 lbs. I did this until August. I lost an additional 7 lbs on my own. Bringing me to my lowest weight of 181 lbs since college. Then the weather turned cool, the holidays happened and I'm back up to 205 lbs in just a few short months. I am disgusted with myself for letting this happen and the lack of motivation. I started counting calories again as of today, and have only 30 lbs to lose and keep off. How do you get yourself back up again without beating yourself up for a temporary setback? I have removed everything bad from my house, but find myself self sabotaging simply because I'm bored. And suggestions?

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Remember that what you're doing is incredible and sometimes you take a wrong turn but that doesn't mean you have failed. And don't let it be an excuse to give up properly. If I drop the ball then I binge and I feel even more rubbish.

Do something you love that aligns with your goals.

Any hobbies that could prevent you from falling off again?

And surround yourself with supportive people.

You can do it 😊❤️
  • deblc1981
    deblc1981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you!