I Need an Accountability Partner

Options
Hi All,

My name is Kristen, and while I'm not new to Fitness Pal, I'm new to using it the way I SHOULD use it. I'm finally going to get serious about weight loss and nutrition instead of approaching it so casually that I just let it go. What I've realized, though, is that I desperately need an accountability partner when it comes to eating and sleeping habits. I've always been motivated to exercise, and I don't eat terribly bad, so I am not way overweight. I do, however, need to lose about 10 lbs and just get healthier. My struggles are indulgences; rather an looking at a glass of wine or a beer as a nice treat at the end of a hard (or successful) week, I sit and have one almost every night once the kids get to bed. Same with snacking and desserts. I reward myself with them all the time! I want to change to a "the real reward is giving my body what it likes and needs" mindset, but I need some help with discipline. If anyone out there is like me, or if you are great with food, but need motivation to exercise, maybe we can help each other meet our goals! Best to you all.