icom100
icom100 Posts: 29 Member
How much is it?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Too much.

$9.99 a month. $49.99 per year. I've used the free version since 2007, see no need to upgrade.

What features do you think you will use from Premium?
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Too much.

$9.99 a month. $49.99 per year. I've used the free version since 2007, see no need to upgrade.

I saw you can't set your personal macro goals in the standard. You're stuck with the stupid goals MFP provides. I can easily do the math though to determine if I'm getting the macro breakdown I want.
  • cmriverside
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »
    Too much.

I saw you can't set your personal macro goals in the standard. You're stuck with the stupid goals MFP provides. I can easily do the math though to determine if I'm getting the macro breakdown I want.

Well, yeah but how important is a couple grams? You can set your goals percentages in 5% increments (in GOALS > Edit), you aren't stuck with the defaults. Five percent is just a few grams.

I still see no benefit to paying for it but some people do have a lot more money than me, so there is that!
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think its worth it. I put in more effort since I'm paying for the membership and it lets you put in the times you ate each meal, and other features I find beneficial to me. If the free version works for you, great!
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »
    Too much.

Well, yeah but how important is a couple grams? You can set your goals percentages in 5% increments (in GOALS > Edit), you aren't stuck with the defaults. Five percent is just a few grams.

I still see no benefit to paying for it but some people do have a lot more money than me, so there is that!

Thank you. User error. I saw the lock on the custom goals and thought you couldn't change. Agree 5% increments are enough.
  • cmriverside
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I think its worth it. I put in more effort since I'm paying for the membership and it lets you put in the times you ate each meal, and other features I find beneficial to me. If the free version works for you, great!

For meal times: you can re-name your meals in the food page on the free versin. There are six slots, so they could be named 6AM-8AM, 9AM-11AM, etc. Again, it's a tiny thing with a workaround. There are also "notes" at the bottom. When I cared about meal times, I used to write the time in the notes.