Sit on my butt and eat

Options
chrisco333
chrisco333 Posts: 11 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I feel pretty cheesy (boy do I love cheese) starting this on January 1... but it’s a good starting point. I left the military about 3 years ago and since then I’ve put on about 50 lbs.

It’s day 1. Breakfast went well and the there was pizza for lunch. Limited my intake and skipped the massive soda and multiple refills.

I’m planning on using a blog to document my progress. Wouldn’t mind support here (and on my blog) to keep me going.

[Edited by MFP Mods]

Replies

• StaminaX5
    StaminaX5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Firstly thanks for serving and I'm pretty sure you know weight loss because of the military but ill throw in some tips that helped me. count calories this matter the most, cut back on sugar and increase protein as this will regulate blood sugar, hunger and ensure you don't lose much muscle mass and eat clean like ton of veggies so you don't get hungry and can eat alot without feeling deprived. And I always emphasize health with weight loss so the cheese definitely need s to be cut back on saturated fat is bad news in high quantities.oh and always pick something you can do forever as dieting doesn't exist if you want longetivity you have to choose a diet you can make into a lifestyle.