I need friends!!

Options

Replies

• fitnessbuddy06
    Options
    Hi, im a university student looking for some encouragement, motivation and support. Please feel free to add me, cheers.:flowerforyou:
  • lgrimm70
    Options
    I new here as well .. add me !! anyone else my as well :)
  • ivostevo
    ivostevo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Recently all my friends have fallen off the wagon and I am only 8 lbs away from my goal weight. Add me! Let's motivate each other to keep getting healthy. I lost 13 lbs already with this app. It works but you need to be consistent about logging in.
  • lr0700
    lr0700 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey guys i'm new here i need a supporting group lets motivate each other i need to lose 20 pounds ... feel free to add me cheers :)
  • McCoool
    Options
    How do you add random friends? I thought it was because I didn't have my profile on public but it still doesn't give me the option to search users! I want to add all of you! Haha please help.
  • McCoool
    Options
    Wait I figured it out!!!! Yay
  • agronx
    agronx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mother of 3, work full time and go to school. I would love to expand my support system!
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    add me if you like! I log regularly and I'm on every day.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well, I am a busy mom of one but run a business that cares/educates 5 additional wee ones. I know how lonely this journey can be, feel free to add me!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • ijohn_001
    ijohn_001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, too... i accept all.
  • DWW529
    DWW529 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Add me if you like.
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    YOu can also add me or anybody else feel free.. i am a 36 yr old single mom of 5..3 girls 2 boys..l3(girl)...9(boy)...7(girl)...2(3 next week boy) and 7 l/2 month old girl ...
  • tmoya
    tmoya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am determined to lose 40 pounds by my 40th birthday which is in Nov 2014. Would love some support and will give it also. :happy:
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I only have one kiddo but with a lot of homework lol. Add me I will support as well as like it in return:)
  • AG2509
    AG2509 Posts: 2
    Options
    Am I the only person on MFP that doesn't have any kids?

Feel free to add me anyone.
  • Dysh06
    Dysh06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have alot of weight to lose
  • joppazoo5
    Options
    I am a stay at home mother of 3. I would love to have some friends on here. For support, to share recipes, tips, exercise advice, stories, all of it!! You and anyone else interested are welcome to add me! =)
  • sweeteyes55
    sweeteyes55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I would love the support from the online community! I'm a college student getting ready to graduate in May. I need to start living my life, in a healthy way of course :)<3